• SONY
  • MICROSOFT
  • NINTENDO
  • General

view results
 

Monday, March 30, 2009

Community Gaming Forum

Alright! Its official now. I recently decided to open a blogspot no for my convenience but for yours. A couple have requested me to do some product reviews regarding games and what not. Those will come up in a bit. Before we get things on the road I would like you to direct all eyes and ears to a brand new community.
I know what your thinking already. But wait. This community has proven itself worthy many times. Jump starting from fairly 4 previous forums, the founder of the community ViciousGamer04 has just opened the Gamer's Refuge forums a couple months ago after server changes.
A fairly new forum, community; its all fresh to begin with!
The community features general gaming discussion boards, reviews, debates, and many more. We do not let favoritism get in out hands. All fanboys of all consoles games, MMOs are welcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment